Coach T's Blondies
- Medium Bowl
- 9x9 Square baking pan or brownie pan
- Medium Saucepan
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- 1/2 cup THM Baking Blend
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup THM or Bake Believe Chocolate Chips (Any sugar-free, on-plan chocolate chips will work)
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup THM Gentle Sweet (Optional: Add 1/4 tsp of blackstrap molasses to the sweetener and thoroughly mix throughout.)
- 5TBS plus 1 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Add baking blend, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, then whisk.
- Add in nuts and chocolate chips and mix together.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on stovetop.
- After butter has melted, remove saucepan from heat, and stir sweetener into the melted butter, and allow to cool.
- Add egg and vanilla into the cooled, sweetened melted butter mixture ,in saucepan, and stir.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing well.
- Pour into greased 9x9 square pan (or brownie pan)
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into 3x3 inch bars.
© 2020 Measure of Faith LLC. All rights reserved.