Coach T's Blondies
Craving chocolate? These beauties will take care of that craving in no time. These blondies have the perfect balance of sweetness without processed sugar. They are husband approved, and take very little time to put together. Give them a try, and let me know what you think.
- Medium Bowl
- 9x9 Square baking pan or brownie pan
- Medium Saucepan
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- 1/2 cup THM Baking Blend
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 cup THM or Bake Believe Chocolate Chips (Any sugar-free, on-plan chocolate chips will work)
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup Swerve Brown Sugar Replacement (You could also use 1/2 cup of THM Gentle Sweet plus 1/4 tsp of blackstrap molasses that has been thoroughly mixed into sweetener.)
- 5TBS plus 1 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Add baking blend, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, then whisk.
- Add in nuts and chocolate chips and mix together.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on stovetop.
- After butter has melted, remove saucepan from heat, and stir sweetener into the melted butter, and allow to cool.
- Add egg and vanilla into the cooled, sweetened melted butter mixture ,in saucepan, and stir.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing well.
- Pour into greased 9x9 square pan (or brownie pan)
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into 3x3 inch bars.
NOTE: DO NOT OVERBAKE. THE BROWNIES ARE SOFT WHEN INITIALLY TAKEN OUT OF THE OVEN, BUT WILL HARDEN AS THEY COOL.
© 2020 Measure of Faith LLC. All rights reserved.