Coach T's Lemon Jello
Have a taste for something sweet, but don't want to overdo the fat and calorie load? This cool and refreshing recipe can be prepped in a matter of minutes. And because it is a THM-FP (Low-Fat and Low-Carb) is the perfect ending to any meal or you can even enjoy it as a stand alone snack.
- 1 package sugar-free lemon drink mix *
- 1/2 cup THM Gentle Sweet
- 2 Tbs unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water or unsweetened sparkling water**
- Combine drink mix, sweetener, and gelatin in a medium bowl.
- Add boiling water and stir.
- Add cold water or sparkling water and stir.
- Place in refrigerator for several hours orovernight to allow it to set.
- After it has set, enjoy!
*I used 1 (.23oz) pack of Kids Unsweetened Lemon Mixade found at Aldi's. **I used unsweetened lime- flavored sparkling water.
© 2020 Measure of Faith LLC. All rights reserved.