Lemon Snowball Cookies
- 2 cups Trim Healthy Mama Baking Blend*
- 3/4 cup Trim Healthy Mama Gentle Sweet
- 3 eggs
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp mineral salt
- 6 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cookie ingredients in a food processor and process until it forms a dough.
- Use your hands to form 1 tablespoon size balls of dough.
- Place dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes depending upon the desired texture of the cookie.
- While cookies are baking, whisk the coating ingredients together in a bowl.
- After cookies have finished baking, remove from oven and roll into the coating mixture.
- Place the coated cookies on a baking rack to cool.
© 2020 Measure of Faith LLC. All rights reserved.