Low-Carb White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies (THM-S)
- Medium Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper or Slipmat
- Medium Saucepan
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- 1/2 cup THM Baking Blend
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBS THM Just Gelatin
- 1 cup Choc-Zero White Chocolate Chips (or any other sugar-free white chocolate chips)*
- 1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup THM Erythritol or 1/4 cup THM Gentle Sweet
- 5 TBS plus 1 tsp. butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350°.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or slipmat.
- Add Baking Blend, baking soda, baking powder, gelatin, and salt into a bowl and whisk.
- Add macadamia nuts and chocolate chips and mix together. *
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on stovetop over medium heat.
- After butter has melted, remove saucepan from heat and stir the sweetener into the melted butter, and allow to cool.
- Add egg and vanilla extract into the cooled, sweetened melted butter mixture and stir.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing well.
- Drop dough onto prepared cookie sheet by rounded tablespoons.
- Allow a generous amount of space between each cookie as they spread quite a bit.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool completely and enjoy!
** If using Bake Believe White Chocolate Chips, use half of the chips in the batter, and place the remaining chips on the cookies immediately after removed from oven.
Tried this recipe?Mention @newmewithcoacht or tag #newmewithcoacht!
© 2021 Measure of Faith LLC. All rights reserved.