White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Ice Cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 oz macadamia nuts
- 6 oz Bake Believe white chocolate chips
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp glucomannan
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 - 2/3 cup Allulose*
- Blend the almond milk, heavy whipping cream, egg yolks, salt, and glucomannan until fully combined.
- Pour the blended mixture into a medium saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until the mixture reaches a boil. Whisk the mixture constantly.
- Take the pan off the heat and whisk in the vanilla extract and allulose until well mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until fully melted.
- Bring the mixture to room temperature.
- Churn in an automatic ice cream churn according to manufacturer's instruction.
- While ice cream is churning, grind macadamia nuts in a food processor or single cup blender cup.
- During the last 5 minutes of churning, add macadamia nuts.
- Enjoy immediately or freeze until the ice cream reaches your desired consistency.
© 2020 Measure of Faith LLC. All rights reserved.