Coach T's Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- 9x13 inch baking dish
- 2-3 pounds Chicken (Use whatever cut you would like)
- 1 TBS Cold Water
- 4 TBS THM Gentle Sweet*
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Minced garlic (or 1 clove of garlic, minced)
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine cold water, sweetener, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and ground black pepper and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add all the marinade ingredients into a gallon sized bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag and seal close.
- Place the sealed bag onto a plate and place the plate in the refrigerator.
- Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- After the chicken has marinated, remove it from the refrigerator and preheat the oven to 425°.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and place it in a 9x13 inch baking dish, pouring the excess marinade over the chicken, if desired.
- Bake at 425° for 45 minutes to 1 hour until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear.
© 2020 Measure of Faith LLC. All rights reserved.